Monday, 21 January 2013

The Intro

Hello, my name is Jesse and I'm going to bike Canada.

As this is my first ever blog, no livejournal you don't count, I believe an introduction to who am and what my goals are would be appropriate.

It has been said that a persons greatest enemy are themselves. This blog will chronicle the rivalry between who i am and who i want to become. So, Look out self, we're kicking our ass this summer!

Approaching the end of January i'm beginning to transform my life into that of a coffee addled cartographer, a grease stained mechanic and finally, a carbo-loading athlete.  I've some reading to do is what i'm getting at, and I'll be posting what i'm reading and what i've learned from these books here.

I'd like to thank you for reading and hope you can use this as a resource to grow and motivate yourself.

Let's get started before my brain catches up to the mess I've thrown my body into!

No comments:

Post a Comment